Friday 7 December 2012

Life Lessons

Finally (she says to herself) the blog I have procrastinated about for what seems like an eternity.

Having walked around for so long with a head full of posts, I now find myself, well, empty I suppose is the best description. My brain is not able to convert those private conversations to words at this time.  I just know that I have much to share, on many subjects, but most of all I want to share the stories behind ... My Happy Endings.

I have spent much of my life (like many people) working through phases, going from one challenge to another, loving and living in and out of relationships, moving on as we shift our life stages.  I refer to these changes in our lives as "Life Lessons".

I read and reflect on many positive quotes, I have read many other blogs now, I read and see the news each day, I talk and listen to people and their experiences and it all just makes me more and more passionate about being a better person.

In this time of change in spiritual awareness or a shift in the way people relate to one another, I still hold on to the hope that we might all have a positive impact on our fellow man or the universe as a whole.

It is with this in mind, that I had already started doing what I hope would impact others, that is experiencing My Happy Endings and so, this blog will be my way of sharing those wonders with others in the hope they may provide a solution, an idea, an attitude, some hope or even just a good laugh for someone, and if so, then I will have achieved something great and worth having done.

DISCLAIMER: Whilst I have had many careers in my time and one of which was as a Massage Therapist, if you have Googled and arrived at my blog in relation to matters of Massage, then I am afraid, you will probably be slightly disappointed ... however, why not try reading a few of my posts, as only you can be the judge of that!

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them" Dalai Lama

No comments:

Post a Comment