Wednesday 4 December 2013

Still in need of a Landlord!

Just thought I would update you all as to our housing situation.

I am frantically trying to find properties to inspect that may (or may not) suit LJs needs.

I have a few inspections lined up around Wollongong of properties that have been listed on the popular dot com sites, but of course, at this time of year, competition will probably be fierce with the University population in turnover mode.

I have had a bit of feedback from my first Community Call Out post, you remember? This One

ABC TV/Radio have interviewed me, but the TV version of that interview will not air until a bit later this week.  I have had reports of people hearing me on radio, so hopefully, a Landlord may hear me too.

In the meantime, I ask again, if you know anyone who has an investment property or a few, in the area, or you know someone who knows someone, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE ... put them in touch with me.

Thank you all once again, my wonderful online community!





Happy Ending here will be my boys and I are settled in and able to put up a humble Christmas tree in time for Christmas Day in our new home.


Take advantage of every opportunity to practice your communication skills so that when important occasions arise, you will have the gift, the style, the sharpness, the clarity, and the emotions to affect other people.
Jim Rohn

No comments:

Post a Comment