Wednesday 2 April 2014

Chocolate - 2nd Day of Gratitude

Oh, the simple joy of a piece of chocolate melting on your tongue as you rub it on the roof of your mouth.  Licking your fingers to remove the remnants of the other piece you held in your hand for so long while you savoured the one piece in your mouth.


I  L.O.V.E. Chocolate. It really is that simple. I've always loved Chocolate! Even more than I love ice cream, although it is hard to decide between Chocolate and Chocolate ice cream.

However, I remember many a bout of PMS where I ate Chocolate three times a day, because after all, it is a fruit right?

Chocolate is actually good for you, or so I am lead to believe, and it makes you feel good, which I can confirm; and THAT, is why I love Chocolate so much.

Because, on those days when I am feeling less like this:

And more like this:


I know that my trusty Chocolate will always be there! Thankfully, I don't have so many of these types of days anymore, but today, as I felt a little, well, lets just say I felt a little like having some Chocolate, I was truly grateful there was some in the cupboard.

Another Happy Ending


No comments:

Post a Comment