Sunday 20 April 2014

Having something to look forward to - 19th Day of Gratitude

I have found myself less than enthusiastic of late to get the mundane stuff done, the stuff we have to do. The washing, the washing up, sifting through the paper work, folding, tidying etc.

I'm not the type to clean my house because we are having visitors, I like to keep a clean house because we have to live in it and can enjoy being able to find a clear spot to sit when we want to.


It's been a bit different this week however, it came to pass that when I was expecting a friend to pop in for coffee today, I took an empty washing basket, went around the house and filled it with my clutter and threw it under my bed!

Clutter does make me feel a bit claustrophobic anyway, so I was glad to have cleared up. This evening when things had settled down, I retrieved the basket from my room and keeping in mind I have more visitors coming on Monday, I went through and sorted out my paperwork!

I was motivated today because I have had something to look forward to.


I am grateful I have things to look forward to.

2 comments:

  1. It's quite humbling to read the way you manage to turn even trivial things (often negative) into something positive!

    Happy Easter Sandra, to you and your boys.

    (BTW I can't sign into your blog under my Wordpress profile - says 'illegal characters'..?)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much for your comment xo

      Oh no! Something technical to deal with. *That* could take some time to get to. Lol. Thanks for the heads up.

      Delete