Wednesday 9 April 2014

Clarity - 8th Day of Gratitude

This morning I woke early as I had two things I needed to finish for TAFE.

Up I got, sneaking out to the kitchen so not to disturb the kids, which I then had to go back and do because the laptop was in MJ's room! Thankfully, he was able to go back to sleep for another hour.

Once I got back to the kitchen, I remembered very quickly that I had been so tired last night, I had not washed up ... once I had done that, I opened the laptop only to hear the pitter patter of the not so tiny, but smallest feet in the house coming up the hall.  LJ was awake.

I got him a drink and decided that I needed a new plan of attack.



I reassessed the whole situation of priority verses time and decided to defer one TAFE task until this evening and, given the presentation we were to do today was expected to be brief, I accepted a little editing was probably all I needed to do (and had time for) and so, I was done!

I was very proud of myself after all that.  No, I didn't achieve what I had set out to, but what I did was acceptable.  Most of all though, I did it without panic, I managed to keep a clear mind and make those decisions without imposing latent pressure upon myself.


Today I am grateful for clarity.

No comments:

Post a Comment