Friday 5 April 2013

Sleep - 5th Day of Gratitude

Today's Grateful in April email that I received by subscribing here, talks about Vision Boards.  I have one, and have had one for a while and agree they are a great idea.

To find out more about that and much more on gratitude, you can go to the actual Grateful in April Website.

But for me, today, I am grateful for being able to have a nap when I really needed to.

In our house we have all been fighting off the flu or colds or just dealing with allergies. Whatever it is, I have been much more tired and finding a little nap some days just does the trick.

I know for some people, that sort of time out is a real luxury, and so, I am truly grateful for having the opportunity to be able to take the time I needed for a nap.


My Mother always used to say when I was sick, the only thing that really helped me get better, was sleep.  I guess she was right!

The bonus of today's post is that I have provided you all with something to be grateful for too.  I could have posted a photo of ME sleeping!

My Happy Ending is that we will all be restored to full health very soon.

Health is a state of complete physical, mental and social well-being, and not merely the absence of disease or infirmity.  World Health Organization, 1948

No comments:

Post a Comment